PwC's 2018 Global Economic Crime and Fraud Survey finds that 49% of global organisations say they've experienced economic crime in the past two years. But what about the other 51%? Have they avoided falling victim – or simply don't know about it?
Since fraud hides in the shadows, one of the most powerful weapons in a fraudster's armoury is a lack of awareness within organisations. It's time for all businesses to recognise the true nature of the threat: not as just a nuisance or cost of doing business, but a shadow industry with tentacles in every country, sector and function.
PwC Forensics would like to invite you to a seminar where they will share their insights on the survey and how you can strengthen your controls to address these risks.
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Time: 8:00 - 10:00 AM
Venue: The Westin Beijing Chaoyang, Water room, 3rd floor
Add.: 7 North Dongsanhuan Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Price: 200 RMB for members, 300 RMB for non-members