Through our open events, closed-door meetings and network groups, you get a unique opportunity to meet
and discuss with other professionals. By bringing to you the topics and decision-makers that matter, we do our very best to help you grow personally, and professionally
2. LearnStay up to date
- In practice: Enjoy exclusive access to members-only events, Network Groups, free events and 50% discount on all paid events. Get included in and receive our Member Directory.
with the latest developments in your industry, the trends in Sino-Swedish business, and China's evolution with relevant reports, presentations and guest speakers.
3. AdvocateMake your voice heard
- In practice: Get preferential access to new reports, and exclusive access to high-profile speakers and Executive Dialogues.
directly and indirectly through the Chamber's engagement with visiting delegations, in the media and other relevant actors. As a Member, you influence our message
Contact UsMartin Vercouter
- In practice: Meet with key decision brokers, government officials, policy makers. Get included in the Chamber's research and reports.
- General ManagerErika Staffas
- Office ManagerJaycee Yang
- Member Service Manager
Room 313, Radisson BLU Hotel 6A, East Beisanhuan Road Chaoyang District Beijing 100028, China
Tel: +86-10-5922 3388 ext. 313
北京朝阳区北三环东路甲6号北京皇家大饭店313室 (中国国际展览中心附近) Marianne Westerback
- Office Manager, Shanghai
The Executive Center, Level 5, No.159 Madang Road, North Block, Huangppu District, Shanghai, China
上海市黄浦区马当路159号5楼The Executive Center