SwedCham and Bamboo Business Communications are organizing a half-day workshop focused on WeChat and how to utilize it in B2C and B2B communications. You will learn how to optimise your WeChat content, how to use WeChat mini-programs in the best way and the dos and don'ts when managing a WeChat account.
Some of the topics that will be touched upon are:
· What type of content works on WeChat?
· Mini-programs, how and why shall I use them?
· H5 sites and connecting menus
· B2B & B2C sales on WeChat
· Third-party solutions
· Specific industry channels and WeChat promotions
· How to generate traffic to your wechat account
· How to analyze followers, lead generation, segment followers, target followers and much more.
The Workshop will be held in English with possibilities to ask questions in Chinese.
When: November 20th, 09.00am – 12.00pm
Where: Radisson Blu
Price: Member: 600 RMB, non-member 1800 RMB.
Bamboo Business Communications
Bamboo is a branding, marketing and communications agency specialised in Greater China and Asia-Pacific. With over 20 years of experience Bamboo helps clients build brands across China and Asia. Bamboo was established in Hong Kong in 1996 and expanded to Shanghai in 2002.
Among Bamboo's services are branding and marketing advisory, China social media and digital content and planning, design and layout, copywriting, editing and translations, photo, video productions, corporate publications, and so on.
Bamboo count among their clients a number of the world's most successful corporations within their field, but also helps small and medium sized companies grow in China or Asia.